trail rose

trail rose
SJRT: Pincushion Peak

Monday, January 18, 2010

Greater Then Me

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean.
--Lee Ann Womack

The ocean. So big, so grand. It reminds me of a lot of things. These past 6 months has been full of big changes... deep sorrows... immense division in my family. Sometimes I feel so small and weak compared to the waves of my life crashing and thrashing... My job as a newly single parent... so large, so vast..

But, then again, it reminds me of how considerable the blessings are in my life. How extensive the love is I hold for my babies, and the new healthy life that lay before us. But, most of all, it reminds me of God's power. How he is so much greater then any of my problems, and how I still feel small in his hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment