trail rose

trail rose
SJRT: Pincushion Peak

Friday, June 5, 2009

My Friend

I am really thankful for my friend, Annie. Below are some reasons I love her. She's:

  • a really good listener
  • funny and animated
  • non-judgmental
  • is a thoughtful and generous giver
  • absolutely beautiful
  • caring
  • calls just to make sure every thing's good
  • a fabulous cook
  • creative and jazzy
  • fun to be around
  • encouraging

In fact, there are so many things I admire about my friend that there is not room to write it.



P.S. It has occurred to me I need a picture of her and I and when I take one- I'll post it here!

2 comments:

  1. If this Annie is my friend Annie too. I couldn't agree with you more. She is the BEST!!! I feel so blessed that God chose her for our family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Annie is amazing, I'm so glad she's our friend.

    ReplyDelete