trail rose

trail rose
SJRT: Pincushion Peak

Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!


Baby Girl,

Happy first birthday to you!
You took your first steps today in mommie's new classroom! You get to face forward in the car now so I can make faces at you in the rear view mirror! It is all so exciting, the new tricks you learn and the personality you show. Sometimes it makes me sad, like when I realize I don't need the "baby" drawer in the kitchen anymore. The bottles and other things are no longer needed as you are changing from my baby to my little girl. I love you so much! Your toothy grin, your lil ponytail, your adorable laugh, the way you look at me right before you pull all the books off the shelf. I wish your grandma could see you now! This first year has gone by so fast, and I know that the next one will be here tomorrow. And so my sleeping baby girl, I hold you tight and kiss your eyes because I don't want to take for granted one sweet moment I have with you now.

Happy birthday baby, Mommy loves you!

1 comment: