

Before I was a mama, I was a biker babe. My bike was small, but fast (cause i'm short!) One thing I remember learning in the MSF course I took, was to "look through a turn." On a motorcycle it is tempting to look right at a car narrowly passing or the side of the road you don't want to hit. The best thing to do is to look past those types of things and on to where you want to go. You will go where you look. I find myself remembering these words not only when i'm driving the narrow roads here in town (now in my mommie car,) but when I am tempted to focus on stesses and problems that life can present. I tell myself to look through the "turn," keep my eyes on Jesus, and know he will make my path straight.
MSF = Motorcycle Safety Foundation
No comments:
Post a Comment