trail rose

trail rose
SJRT: Pincushion Peak

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Feeling Weary

So, tomorrow is the first day, of my first year, with First grade and I am pooped.

This past summer has been filled with moving classrooms, arranging and re-arranging furniture. It has included summer classes, yard selling for books, developing bulletin boards, shopping, shopping and more shopping. Other activities have included laminating, meetings, putting together letters, packets, sticker books and small welcome gifts. It is all to welcome my 26, then 27 and now 28 little ones to their new school year. Even though i've stayed up till 3am, worked weekends and spent all my own money, I am feeling physically weary, but spiritually filled. I have truly found my passion in life. I did all of those things, not because I had to, but because I wanted to. For me it is what this quote says:

"Find a job doing what you love and you will never work a day."

I did just that.

2 comments:

  1. So how is it going? I've prayed for you and Annie. I know the first week is a bit crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are super tired after back to school night! The fatigue will pass, thank you so much for praying! Annie is so excited for Sunday!

    ReplyDelete