trail rose

trail rose
SJRT: Pincushion Peak

Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Late Bloomer



My Rowan,

Mommie loves you so much, and even though some would say you aren't talking enough or that you are too shy I know the wonderful boy you are. You are charming, with the sweetest grin I've ever seen. You are strong, pulling yourself into sister's crib all by yourself and walking on your tip toes all day long. You are smart, "reading" your favorite books to yourself while daddy and I peek in on you. You are funny, asking all the time for "tickles" which really means pickles and making sister crack up all the time. All your wonderful qualities are there even when no one can see them. It doesn't matter that you are reserved and selective, I love you just the way you are.

-Mommie

1 comment:

  1. Dear Rowan,
    Take your time! My Mia didn't talk untill she was 2. Her only sound/word was huwh. She said that for everything. I was also told that I should worry about her, but I didn't I loved her just like your mommy does, and I was so proud of every thing she did, just like your mommy is. Then one day this amazing thing happened, my Mia began to talk. One day she just opened her mouth and a million words came out. Big words! Words that normal 2 year olds don't say.
    When it's your time, you will amaze everybody with all the amazing things that you have been thinking about all this time.

    ReplyDelete