trail rose

trail rose
SJRT: Pincushion Peak

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Change

Last night I stayed up until 1 am rearanging my living room. Yes it was a Monday night, but I finally looked around and decided I was sick of looking at the same furnature in the same place it's been for two years. Part of me wanted to keep it that way because all the memories and pictures of my baby boy and girl had been taken with it that way. But I knew we all needed to move on to better things. I think it really changed the energy of the room. Life has been like that at times as well. I tend to want to keep things the same until somethings shoves me to grow. Funny how once I take the steps needed to move in a more positive direction I wonder why I hadn't tried it sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment